Saturday, September 3, 2011

Color Post - Red

I like the blog posts I see using a color theme. I find it interesting that certain colors appeal to certain folks. I can remember as a kid that my siblings and I each had our own favorite color. None of us had the same favorite. Was that by design? Being the youngest of four, was red my favorite because purple, blue, and green were already taken? ... hmmmm.... no I think I really liked red the best! But now that I'm older I have other favorites, though I suppose red will always be my most favorite.

What's not to like about a red ruby?

I could nap here, could you?
I've always wanted to paint a wall red, but doubt I'll ever be brave enough to try it.
 What is it about pictures of doors, windows, and stairs? Perhaps it's the mystery of what lies beyond.
 I can't do a color post without paying homage to my daughter with something hair related, (she's in Cosmetology school).
 I would also be remiss if I didn't include a shoe, if only for my daughter's viewing pleasure :)
 And while her weakness is shoes, mine is purses. I collect vintage purses. I love Enid Collins purses, so let me pay homage to her as well :)
What is your favorite color?






3 comments:

  1. What an awesome purse! I have the most fabulous red oversized chair in my sewing studio! I decorated the rest of my room around it!
    Have a great Labor Day!
    Angela
    Oh, my favorite color is actually green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really have a favorite color. I guess my Favorite color to wear is red but all the colors are great. I don't think I could pick just one!! Oh yeah, and that hair is AWESOME! Thanks for thinking of me, Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like red too! Ruby is my birthstone. I like many colors, and I love jewel tones.

    ReplyDelete