Sunday, June 19, 2011

Lace & Pearl Bracelet

I just love the Flamingo Toes blog. If you haven't been there yet I highly recommend it. You can get there here. She has the best tutorials. They're clear and concise and her projects don't cost an arm and a leg. I have a mile long crafting to-do list thanks to Bev there at Flamingo Toes.

A while back she posted a tutorial for a Lace and Pearl bracelet. It was a knockoff that she saw somewhere. I made one of my own, but alternated crystal beads with the pearls. I had the beads from a couple of old broken 1950's crystal necklaces that I had taken apart. That's one of the advantages of having a husband dabbling in the antique business. He buys a box of crap treasures at an auction and I get all the broken unsaleable items from it to craft with.

Here's my version of the bracelet.
I had to make a second one for a good friend at work who positively swooned when she saw mine and just had to have one!

No comments:

Post a Comment