Monday, July 11, 2011

Vintage Linen

I had all this vintage linen in my fabric stash that was just mocking me all the time with what to do with it. I'd look at my fabric shelf to select fabric for a project and would spend a few minutes looking at it, unfolding pieces, sighing, and folding them back. I finally got an idea and decided to try it. None of it has any sentimental value, but I still feel a sort of obligation to use it wisely. Much of it was once cherished by someone, I've been so afraid of wasting it on something that wasn't worthy of it.

Yeah, I know.. I think too much... go ahead and say so, you wouldn't be the first person to come to that conclusion!






So here's what I came up with. How'd I do?

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love making bags with vintage items and you've made some wonderful handbags! WOW! ♥

    ReplyDelete