Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pinterest Finds and Latest Projects

I've been busy beading scarves and recently made a clutch. I'll get pictures posted soon. But in between working on projects I've been visiting Pinterest. I saw someone with a Places I've Lived board, so I stole the idea and made one of my own. We moved around a lot as a kid so I had a lot of locations to pin! It was fun finding pictures that depicted each location.


So I assume you've discovered Pinterest by now. Besides my Places I've Lived pinning, here's my favorite pins from this past week.

This ceiling garden over a baby's crib. How cute is that? I pinned it from the Saturday Showcase at Sumo's Sweet Stuff's link party here . The post originated from Davis Domestications. The tutorial for it is here, in case you want to see more about it.


These melted snowmen ornaments. They're just darling! Don't you agree? This was a repin that didn't link back to a site, but a Googled them and found the tutorial at a blog called Living Life in PA. I might have to make some of those this year.

And here's a recent pin that just makes me smile. :)

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment