Saturday, November 19, 2011

Color Post 3 - Aqua / Turquoise

 
I've been seeing a lot of pictures lately with pops of aqua or turquoise. 
 


They've really been catching my eye. Red is still my favorite color, but I must say that aqua is a close second. Maybe it reminds me of fun 50's decor that I like so much. 
Or perhaps it's the connection to the ocean that I don't get to visit often enough. 
But whatever it is, I really love the look of a room with flashes of aqua or turquoise.
 





I've got a bathroom in my house in desperate need of a makeover. Maybe I could introduce a little aqua there. And speaking of red, I think I really like the two paired together. Hmmm... What if I made this shower curtain that I absolutely LOVE in a pretty shade of aqua,

accessorized with bright red towels and perhaps a rug, and added some artwork for the walls that pulls in both colors? Looks like my to-do list just got a little longer!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a lovely weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. It's actually a great and useful piece of info. I'm satisfied that you
    shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this.
    Thank you for sharing.

    my webpage how to be photographer (http://www.bitseduce.com/wiki/index.php?title=User:SamualTheodore)

    ReplyDelete