Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Picture Displays

I saw some cute photo displays at Pinterest. Rather simple in design, a plaque of wood, corner embellishments and a small clip to hold a photo. I like that they're so versatile. I have some favorite vintage postcards, and think these are perfect to display those. I can imagine a few of them clustered on a mantel with postcards. They're great for school pictures. The ones I saw online had fabric flowers embellishments, but I decided to try a few different things. The hubs crackle painted and sanded a couple. I think I like them the best. What do you think?

 I hope your week is going well, thanks for stopping by! :)

I'm linking up here and at a few other sites that can be found on my Link Parties page.


  1. I think all of them looks great, but if I had to pick I think number 1 and 3 from the top would be my absolute favourites.
    Wish you a good sunday!

  2. They really turned out good! I'll have to keep this in mind for framing Florida photos. The red one looks very neat! ♥

  3. They all look amazing but I am in love with the second one. The blue showing through is just perfect. I'm a new follower. I hope to see you at DIY Home Sweet Home.
    P.S. I have a link party every Monday and would love for you to stop by and link up any projects you've been working on.

  4. They all look great! Thanks for linking to Things I've Done Thursday!

    Sew Rugged @ bear rabbit bear